Our pledge is to provide our clients with solid accounting and financial information that enables informed and insightful business decisions, and to give them full access to that information at their fingertips anytime of the day, anywhere there is an internet connection. Your accounting system is a tool, make sure you are getting the most from it.
We are unique because we offer:
- An expert led team of advisors who “get” small business problems and how to solve them
- A collaborative approach to find the best solutions for your unique challenges
- Flexible and customizable accounting solutions that are appropriate, not oversold
How we work:
Initially, we’ll have a meeting to discuss your business model and what information is critically important to you, and what would enable you make solid business decisions. After we’ve gained a good high-level perspective, we’ll take a deeper dive and suggest a scope of services that is tailored to your specific needs, address the requirements of those services and the benefits you’ll receive to run your business smarter. Choose the services you want, and engage vbo Accounting Services only for what you feel is necessary. Then we get to work to begin maintenance of your account at a service level that suits you. Want us to do it all? We can. Want our oversight and expertise while you do it all (really? Are you sure you want to do that?), we can do that too!
Contact us for a complimentary review.
We exist to make your accounting life easier. Our lengthy list of available a la carte services are designed for your choosing, some of which include (but are not limited to) the following. It would take pages and pages for us to tell you everything we can do, but here is a teaser list:
- Post and pay bills
- Gather and process government forms
- Check printing/check runs
- Tracking 1099’s
- Analysis of open items and communication with vendors
- Receive payments
- A/R Aging reporting
- ASSIST in collections
- Posting payments/revenue
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate payment discrepancies
Bookkeeping and financial services
- Accounting clean up and maintenance
- Reconciliations: bank, credit card, PayPal, G/L accounts, and any other accounts that need it
- Coordination with 3rd party tax CPA or advisor
- CFO-level consulting services
- Franchise and sales tax assistance
- Journal entries
- Inventory and job cost management
- Audit prep
- Prepare financial statements
- Software training
More information about 3rd party software and QBO Apps integration:
We are certified QBO ProAdvisors, Expensify Approved, and Bill.com Approved. We will research and implement software that will specifically help your business.
- Review, approve and process payroll
- Update benefit schedules
- Process payroll
- Payroll taxes, payroll filings
- Report and pay retirement benefits
Let’s have a conversation about your business needs.